6ABC featured us on their show FYI Philly, featuring everything food, style, and more in and around Philadelphia. This segment focused on three new dessert bakeries in Philly, including Dixie Picnic. While we’re not strictly desserts, we do bake all of our own bread, including multigrain, marble rye, country white, and sourdough, in house, as well as our upside-down cupcakes, which we call Upcakes. You get one of these delicious little cupcakes in every box lunch. If you’re looking for a quick lunch on the go in Center City, our box lunches are your best bet. You can watch the segment below or on 6abc.com. You can also see more segments from FYI Philly on their home page at 6abc.com/fyi/.
- 6ABC’s FYI Philly – Top new dessert spots
- Dixie Picnic’s box lunches are one of the best deals in Center City.
- Southern Spot ‘Dixie Picnic’ Debuts In Washington Square West
- PRESS RELEASE: Malvern Favorite Dixie Picnic Now Open in Center City
- Dixie Picnic Wins 5th Best of Main Line
- Dîner en Blanc with Fox 29
- 12 Irresistible Baked Goods Spots You Can’t Miss in Chester County
- 8 Top Sandwich Spots in Phoenixville and Nearby
- Hot Cocoa on Fox 29 Good Day with Bill Anderson
- County Lines Magazine Best of the Best 2016